Credentials & Experience
Pinnacle Charter School Management Group, LLC Co-owner and CFO
SanCap CPA-Accountants / Michael P. Miller, CPA P.L. – Owner
33 years of public accounting experience with local, regional, and international accounting firms in Wisconsin and Florida.
Industry experience includes educational organizations – charter high schools, private high schools, trade schools and accredited colleges throughout the United States, not-for-profit organizations, government entities, property management companies, construction, general contractors, and marinas.
Specific school experience includes serving as lead CPA supporting local charter high school Boards of Directors in Cape Coral and Fort Myers Florida. Experience included budgeting, monthly reporting to school districts in accordance with contract and Department of Education requirements, advising management on internal accounting controls and compliance issues, working with outside audit firms and other bookkeeping duties.
Audit, tax and bookkeeping experience with private schools in Florida and Wisconsin.
Audit and tax experience with regional, private trade schools, community colleges, accredited four-year colleges located in Wisconsin, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Ohio and Minnesota.
University of Wisconsin, Bachelor of Business Administration
University of Wisconsin, Masters of Business Administration
Mike’s Professional Experience
- Certified Public Accountant – State of Florida
- Past Chairman Sanibel/Captiva Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board of Trustees Edison & Ford Winter Estates
- Audit Committee Naples Zoo
- Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife, past Treasurer and Board Member
- Past Chairman Luminary, Sanibel
- Member Kiwanis of Sanibel/Captiva
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountant